Restylane and Perlane are hydrophilic or “water loving.” The hydrophilic nature of these hyaluronic acid molecules and their three dimensional structure allows them to bind many times their own weight in water. As hyaluronic acid begins to degrade, each molecule binds to more water which helps to maintain its volume. What distinguishes Restylane from other dermal fillers, is the way in which Restylane permeates the dermal tissue and naturally binds to water molecules. Through this action, the modified water molecules assist in achieving and maintaining volume possessing a natural appearance
- Plumps the lip, wrinkles and folds creating volume resulting in a healthy, youthful appearance.
- When injected in the lip creates for a more natural, sensuous look.
- Safe procedure that may lasts longer for up to 6 months to a year!
Are you a candidate?
- Ideal filler for people with lines, wrinkles and folds.
- Wish to make thin lips fuller.
- Have sunken cheeks or under eyes.
Call today for a consultation! (323) 937-2269